CFBS-FM

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tyler's Bachelor Party

Well tonight I got sucked into hosting another bachelor party! Twice now in Cross Lake i've hosted a bachelor party. It's because I'm bachelor king!These guys are so young and I have a hard time trying to figure them out! LMFAO!! One of them half my age is getting married! Tyler works with me at the store. He"s the one in the middle of this picture. This guy deserved a good party! I spent most of my time that night on my computer! I kicked eveyone out at around 3am. I had enuf of them. They were getting loud. This will be my last bachelor party. I'm done.  It was my pleasure to help him out and send him off into the magical world of holy fucn matrimony! Trent Spence, Tyson Blacksmith, and two other guys plus Tyler K. All the best to you Tyler! Party on!

2 comments:

  1. Look at all those young pups! They look so cute, peach fuzz and all. It's a scary thought seeing them married with kids when you have one yourself just about that age.

    God, I feel old!

    ReplyDelete