CFBS-FM

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sour Cream and Chive Salmon


Must try!
 Mmmmmmmmmm! This is good too! Bake your Salmon the way you like. After salmon is cooked pour on this delicious sour cream and chive sauce. Here's the recipe!! Very easy and fast to prepare. And Holi Smokes, it is really really good!
2 tbsp Sour Cream
1tbsp Milk
2 tbsp Miracle Whip
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
1 tsp Horseradish
1 tbsp Chives or Green Onion
Salt n Pepper to taste
Mix all together and pour over your cooked Salmon. Wow! I don't think I could eat Salmon any other way! My only disappointment is that I don't have alot of friends that enjoy fish as much as I do, so the whole experience was kinda ... lonely! I went to Andrea's after for some pudding! Jello Pudding, Choc and Vanilla Jello Pudding from a package! It was ok!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I like fish... just not salmon... I'll leave these to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it, that does it; you'll just have to move to Fort Smith so you can make this for me. You were holding out on me when I was there.

    ReplyDelete