CFBS-FM

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fish and Brew

Nothing says delicious more than a good feed of fish and brew! I'm really missing the east coast! So i decided to give myself a treat tonight. My house even smells like the east coast after cooking up these great tasting fish cakes. All I'm missing now is my Oil Skin jacket and Sou wester!!! You got to try this incredible recipe. Oh my goodness! Served best with Rickard's Red! Here's the recipe!

1 lb fish-Cod or Haddock
2 Med Potatoes
1 cup Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup Parsley
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese Grated
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Pepper
2 Eggs slightly beaten
Boil and mash potatoes. Boil fish until flakes easy. Drain and remove any bones. Mix fish and potatoes and ingredients by hand. Form into cakes and fry on med to high heat. Does not takes long to fry so be careful not to burn. Serve with your favorite beer!

3 comments:

  1. this looks pretty delicious. fishburger, potato already included. Like a homemade filet o'fish deluxe. And no bones, which is the best. Next time you make this invite us. We very much love eating fish, we just never feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fish cakes. These were excellent. Just need some green chow pickles... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why couldn't you make these when I was there? They sound wonderful...and I'd even brave the potatoes. Plus you had Rickard's red...which I love!!

    ReplyDelete